originality
not sold
in stores
aliea says hye :)

I own me, and therefore, I can engineer me. I am me, and I am okay.


Monday, December 12 @ Monday, December 12, 2011
Everyday old me :)
Hi, assalamualaikum readers. As you all know, MRSM sistem ade graduate kan ? Hm, mine dah berlalu, i've got kelas kedua ats. I wish nak dpt kelas pertama, tp, nak buat mcm mane ken ? Hahhah, result dah dekat, they've said on 22 December, holy shit thats nak dekat sgt dah, i hope batch form 3 kali ni tak ade yg kecundang lah kan, we all neak yg terbaik. :) Pray for us, and God will return your kindness for praying :) Okay, assalamualaikum . See ya :)


My mother, me and my father :)

back to top?
monthly archive

December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Hip hip, see these you guys :) Long time no blogging :) YOUR BOYFRIEND THINKS I'M HOT , oh yeah :B Assalamualaikum and hi. Wah! it's been a while kan... goodluck spm candidates, expecially for you k.miez... HELL TO THE O, PEOPLE :D hi ! Fred Goes Swimming sory sory . 2011 . already??