originality
not sold
in stores
aliea says hye :)

I own me, and therefore, I can engineer me. I am me, and I am okay.


Friday, November 11 @ Friday, November 11, 2011
HELL TO THE O, PEOPLE :D
hahha, okay, i've updated my blog now, its better than last one maybe gravy, wahhhCAAAA ! ahaha, okay, you know what, i've been thru PMR, ouhyeah, now whats the big worg again, ahak ! its PMR babeyhh, wuhuu *gembiranya* okay, dah habis PMR aku stuck pulak dekat rumah --' . hm, i miss my buddies, you know, arissa,aina,atikah and niessa,so sad, haritu plan nak gerak FRASER malii, but, something went wrong, then, bambushhh, tadaa, no pegi, haih. okay, you want to know why ? no, no, i'm not telling you this, because its top secret okay, no, still no chance of knowing, ahahha . just wait, nanti nati je lah okay darling baby ? okay, thats more i like it <3 ahhah. hm, okay lah, thats all, but there's more, just wait and wait. BYE for now, LOVEYOUTOO Luqman Hakim :)
back to top?
monthly archive

December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012
recent entries

hi ! Fred Goes Swimming sory sory . 2011 . already?? aaa~ b2st ,, oh mine ! c.a.r.n.a.t.i.o.n what does it spell??ahakhak :D my wish list ! another trouble !! confuse lah !